Pet Orthopedic Surgery – Tallahassee, Florida
Northwood Animal Hospital has two doctors, Dr. Kevin Brumfield and Dr. Katie Cavell who routinely perform an array of common (and some not so common) orthopedic procedures.
Listed below are some of the procedures performed at our hospital.
- Fracture repair – interlocking nail, external fixator, intramedullary pinning, bone plating
- Cranial cruciate ligament repair – TTA or lateral suture techniques offered.
- Medial/lateral patella luxation repair – trochleoplasty with tibial crest transposition.
- Hip luxation reduction
- FHO (femoral head/neck ostectomy)
- Fragmented medial coronoid disease
- Elbow dysplasia
- Stem cell therapy for osteoarthritis
- Bone biopsy